Uniden UM435 Black 25 Watt Full-Featured Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio
What's in the Box:
- All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels, including the new 4-Digit, and the Canadian "B" Channels.
- 1 Watt/25 Watt Transmit Power
- IPX8/JIS8 Submersible Level — This radio has been designed to meet the stringent IPX8 submersible specification of submersion in 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes with no water intrusion.
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) — Includes Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
- DSC Position Send and Request — Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
- Ultra Compact Rugged Construction — Saves valuable space and allows for convenient mounting. Designed to withstand the harshest marine conditions.
- Quik Command™ One-Touch Ch 16/9 Key on Mic — In addition to the channel up and down controls, the Quick Command control enables one touch access to the Coast Guard channels 16 and 9.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert (Specific Area Message Encoding) During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- Full Dot Matrix Display with Easy-to-Use Intuitive Menus
- Backlit LCD Display and Keypad - Allows for enhanced viewin in low light situations.
- Triple Watch Plus™ - Allows you to monitor emergency chanel 16 and 9, another user selectable channel plus weather alert.
- Memory Scan - Allows you to scan all channels saved in memory.
- Weather Scan - Hear local weather conditions and forecasts.
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting Knobs
- Mounting hardware
- Microphone hanger
Product: Uniden UM435BK 25 WATT FULL FEATURED FIXED MOUNT VHF MARINE RADIO 4 DIGIT And
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.