Turning Point Propellers 31221111 Express Mach3 Propeller 10.5x11, 3-Blade Stainless Steel, RH Rotation (Standard)
- Express® Mach3 Stainless Steel 3 Blade Props for 9.9-35hp Engines with 3" Gearcases
- Stronger materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss and new casting technology
- Includes Turning Point's cutting-edge designs
- State-of-the-art casting technologies and race-proven finish and tuning practices to the Express line of props
- Proprietary stainless steel, TP17™
- Performance tuned pitch & rake angles
- Uses 20 series Installation/hub kits only-Sold separately
- See application chart for engine application information and required Installation/hub kit part numbers
Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller?
- Stainless steel propellers are much more durable compared to aluminum.
- Substantial better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.5-1mph speed gain over Turning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.)
- Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers.
The 3-Blade Express is great for boaters looking to get the most top end out of their boat, and offer excellent bow lifting capabilities.
Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17™:
Formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the New Express Mach3 and Mach4 designs. 20% higher chromium content than the competition - more shine, better corrosion resistance. Almost 250% Stronger and 5X more durable than run-of-the-mill stainless steel. This new material allows Turning Point's Engineers and Designers the freedom to produce radical new designs that will help you wring the most performance out of your boat.
Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports:
Turning Point's Propeller Housings have massive Exhaust flow pathways. Their Propellers have 40% more exhaust flow Area versus competive product. More exhaust flow and less backpressure can generate more horsepower. Like headers for your boat.
Product: Turning Point Propellers 31221111 Express Mach3 Right Hand Stainless Steel
Brand: Turning Point Propellers
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at email@example.com. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.