Multiplus Inverter/Charger 12 VDC - 3000W - 120AMP Battery Charger - 50AMP Transfer Switch
- Multifunctional -The MultiPlus, as the name suggests, is a combined inverter and charger in one elegant package. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology, plus multiple system integration features.
- Unique PowerAssist feature - The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery
- Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function) - In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation -Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.
- Remote Monitoring and Control - Monitor and control your MultiPlus and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your MultiPlus to setting a Geofence for hire vehicles and more...
Product: Victron Energy Pmp123021102 Multiplus Inverter/Charger 12 Vdc 3000W 120Amp
Brand: Victron Energy
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.