Ultima Bilge Pump
UltimaBilge Pumps are the latest addition to the Johnson Pump brand lineup. Integration of the Ultima "field effect" sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable and compact unit with integrated switch ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service. Available in 600-800-1000-1250 GPH versions. Voltage 12 V DC. For UltimaBilge 600 GPH-1000 GPH, we have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. These pumps will be delivered including both a straight and a 90 degree smooth elbow Dura-Port.
All version are delivered with a removable check valve.
The Ultima Bilge pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Pump Body: ABS
- Shaft Seal: Lip Seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Capacity 3 ft (0.9 m) head (13.6 V): 44 l/min - 700 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V): 64 l/min - 1000 GPH
- Amperage: 3.2 A
- Fuse Size: 5 A
- Connection: 3/4"
- Length:142 mm - 6"
- Width:82 mm - 3.2"
- Height:105 mm - 4.1"
- Weight:0.66 kg - 23.3 oz.
Product: SPX Johnson Pump 32-47260-003 Ultima Bilge Automatic Submersible Pumps
Brand: Johnson Pump
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at email@example.com. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.