Humminbird Helix 7 G4N CHIRP MEGA DI GPS Control Head Only
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: These Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with other Humminbird and Minn Kota products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4N fish finder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish. All HELIX 7 G4N models support Ethernet networking, Bluetooth(R), NMEA 2000(R), Wi-Fi and are compatible with the One-Boat Network(TM), which means you'll have total control of your fishing machine at your fingertips.Specifications
|Display Size - Diagonal7"
|Display Pixel Matrix1024H x 600V
|Sonar-StandardDual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging
|Sonar-Coverage20°, 42°, 60° & (2) 86° a
Product: Humminbird 411640-1Cho Helix 7 Chirp Mdi Gps G4N Display Only
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at email@example.com. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.