See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort.
Now featuring data from Explorer Charts for the Bahamas
Provides detailed coverage of the eastern coast of the U.S. from Key West, FL to the Canadian border and the western coast from the Mexican border to Puget Sound, Alaska, Hawaii and major inland rivers, the U.S. Gulf Coast to the Mexican border and the Mexican Gulf Coast thru to the Yucatan. Canadian coverage includes the entire St. Lawrence Seaway, Nova Scotia and Brunswick. The Great Lakes are covered in their entirety as are the Lake of the Woods. Coverage includes Prince Edward Island, Anticosti Island, Vancouver Island including the Inside and Outside Passages, Aleutian and Channel Islands, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Islands, Cozumel, Cuba, Hispaniola, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
HUS039R - US All & Canadian West Coast g2, microSD/SD
Product: Garmin 010-C1018-20 Bluechart G3 Hd Hxus604X Us All And Canadian West
Shipping Weight: 0.10
Shipping Height: 0.00
Shipping Width: 5.00
Shipping Length: 5.00
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at email@example.com. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.
Did you know our passion extends beyond the ocean?
Visit our other website, CE Showroom, for the latest electronics!