See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChartr g2 product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the passage to a destination.
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- FishEye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort.
Covers Bristol Bay and the Alaska Peninsula from Sutwik Island to Kotzebue Sound, including Dillingham, Kvichak Bay, Port Moller, Chignik Bay, and Norton Sound. Also covers the Aleutian Islands from Unalaska Island to Unimak Island, including Akutan and Unimak Pass.
VUS033R - Bristol Bay - Kotzebue Snd., microSD/SD
Product: Garmin 010-C0734-00 Bluechart G3 Vision Hd Vus033R Bristol Bay Kotzebue Snd.
Shipping Weight: 0.10
Shipping Height: 0.00
Shipping Width: 5.00
Shipping Length: 5.00
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.
Did you know our passion extends beyond the ocean?
Visit our other website, CE Showroom, for the latest electronics!