Rain Collector Cone & Heater f/AeroCone - *Not For Use With Classic Rain Cone
Rain collector cone and heater replacement kit Vantage Pro2 rain collectors with AeroCone. Heats ice and snow to keep your rain collector from freezing.
All Vantage Pro2 stations come with the AeroCone. Unfortunately, the heater will not fit inside the AeroCone. This kit includes the heater and the larger old style cone to replace the AeroCone for those freezing winters that bring snow and ice.
Keep snow from filling your Vantage Pro2 rain collector with this heater. Great for use in cold climates to measure freezing rain or the moisture content of snowfall.
The heater warms the inside of the cone during cold weather. A thermostat switch turns the power off when temperatures rise and back on when they fall.
Note: The heater must be plugged into an electrical outlet. Heater is not compatible with AeroCone; it is only compatible with the old style, larger rain cones.Specifications:
- Capable of melting liquid snow at a rate of 1/4" (6mm) of liquid precipitation per hour
- Warms only the inside of the rain collector and the cone itself
- Off/On switch allows you to turn heater on when you expect freezing conditions, and turn it off again when weather warms
- When turned on, the themostat switch turns power off if temperature reaches 110°F (43°C), and turns it back on with temperature drops to about 85°F (30°C)
- Cable length can be extended to 120' (36M) with two-twisted pair wire; further with single pair cable
- Replacement kit for stations with AeroCone rain cones
- Old style rain cone, bird spikes, and debris screen
- 24W, 24V
- Thermal cut-off switch
- Control unit
- Insulating reflective blanket
- AC-power adapter
- 50' (15M) cable
- Vantage Pro2 sensor suite or compatible stand-alone rain collector
- Must be plugged into an electrical outlet
Product: Davis Instruments 7721 Rain Collector Cone And Heater Aerocone *Not
Brand: Davis Instruments
Atlantis Showroom accepts returns within 90 days of shipment. However, certain goods such as open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
If your return is accepted, we will provide an exchange for the returned item, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original payment method, a check, or another appropriate remedy that we determine in good faith. To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), customers can contact us on our website or email us at email@example.com. We will issue an RMA number and provide instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time frame, usually within 1-3 business days.